Thursday, October 18, 2007

Somewhere In Between

Well I am now somewhere between 144 and 145. I weighed myself on Monday and I was at 144. Then when I weighed in on Wednesday I was 145. Which is weird cause I ate really well between the 2 weigh ins and worked out. But either is fine with me.

We took Cora's six month pictures on Sunday. They didn't turn out as expected. She has been a little fussy lately so she wasn't very excited about the flashing lights and all the people dancing around trying to make her smile. We still managed to get a few good ones. I will post them shortly.

3 comments:

Mal Robin said...

The whole being 145 and then 144, thats totally normal. You could be retaining a little more water one day then the next. It could be any number of things. I think your doing great! I cant wait to see the next post!

kira said...

I love Cora's pictures!!! She is the cutest ever. We wish we could play with her---Lillie keeps asking about her.

ty and megs said...

maybe next time you weigh go pee first.