Tuesday, October 2, 2007

No Cute Girl Hats

When Cora comes out with me on my walks her little hands get so cold. And it's really sad. So I went to Walmart the other day to find a pair of gloves and a hat to match. The only thing they had for little girls was Dora and Elmo hats and gloves. I was not about to put that on Cora. So I took the little boy set with a skull and crossbones on it and made it girly. What do you think? The gloves are really cute too, they just have a single white and green flower on them. I will get another picture and post it.

4 comments:

ty and megs said...

love them! i want one for mckinlay!!

kira said...

very cute! BTW what size is Cora?

Ashley said...

I love love love it. I get so freaking tired of all the baby waby crap. I would so much rather dress my kid-boy or girl- like the big kid that he is on his way to becoming anyway. Props for your ingenuity.

cat+tadd=sam said...

Look how crafty you are! So domestic!