Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Peter Of Halloweens Past

Pete has always been one to take advantage of the fun costume contest that Nu Skin holds every year. Here are just a few of his costumes from the past years.

Here he is as Mr. Clean.
















I helped with this one. We had just started dating a little less then a week before. So it was a big step when he asked to borrow my jewelry and fairy wings. Good thing he didn't ask to borrow my tights. We went to Walmart for those.




















My all time favorite. Dora. I am so sad we didn't get better pictures. He had everything right, even down to Boots hanging out of her backpack backpack.










We are all very excited to see what he will come up with next.

9 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

Please tell me those are Pete's G's peeking out of his tights. And I about peed my pants with the Dora costume.

JJ said...

hahaha, these are still so good. where are the she-hulk photos?! ^__^

kira said...

I think Dora is my favorite!!!!

ty and megs said...

ditto. dora takes the cake. my interest is so peaked to see what you guys come up with this year.

Ashley said...

Wow. That's almost a second job to come up wit those things each year.

Tara Fears said...

I totally remember when Pete was Dora!! That was before I knew you or him! Ciara worked for him during that time I think. Looking forward to Halloween!

Megan said...

Verging on a lack of bladder control might run in the family, 'cause I'm with Kitty, that Dora costume is too, too funny! I've never had the privilege of wandering around Nu Skin on Halloween; I'll be it's incredible. (So why, oh why, is it not Jack's favorite day of the year?--okay, I do know the answer to that question.)

Jaime Stephens said...

I am at work laughing out loud right now... I look forward to what he will be next week....

Cal and Whit said...

ha ha! I love it. It is a close tie between Dora and Mr. Clean! Loved his costume and can't wait to see what you two will come up with for this halloween? Dora may win, because Pete looked dashing in the long black wig!