Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Better Blogger

I have decided it's time to become a better blogger. I have always felt that in order to post a blog I had to have a story and a picture to go with it. However one of my favorite bloggers, Whitney, does such a good job of keeping me entertained by everything from her hilarious little boy, events, stories, and nonsense. So I am taking her example and posting simply my thoughts or random tidbits. In order to get my creative juices flowing each Thursday I will post a "Thankful Thinking" post. I find myself being negative every once in awhile so instead of my original thought of "Things That Must Go" Thursday post I will be positive and post happy thoughts.
Doing this, I hope, will help me be a better writer. I have always had wishful thoughts of being a good writer. Of course it's wishful and I have absolutely no desire to be like my crazy friends that get English degrees. But I simply want to write well and be able to express my thoughts. So here I go, bettering myself and my blog.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Awesome! I can hardly wait!

Anonymous said...

I am a crazy friend with English degrees and they are GLORIOUS! I read many things and know a ton of useless information. I know what a dangling modifier is and even the theory of signification of the purloined letter in a Poe story. My world is full of wonders!

Amy said...

Hey Marie, this has nothing to do with this entry, but...have you had a new shipment of shoes yet? I need to pick up Brooke's pair!! Thanks.

cat+tadd=sam said...

You're back! I welcome you with open arms!