Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tagged By My Favorite Party Planner

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. My dreams come true, honest. I don't dream much but when I do most of them actually happen. They turn into Deja vu. They are very common place thing i.e; walking in a room, having a conversation with someone, things like that. The best dream I had that came true was holding a baby girl in the hospital.

2. I can't memorize for the life of me. In my H.S Anatomy class I studies the bones of the body for hours and hours. When test time came I forgot everything and cried through the whole test. But I can remember and relate movie and TV quotes to everything and anything in life. Specifically The Office and Friends situations.

3. I have never done a pull-up, ever. For some reason I can't figure out how to do one, funny I know, but I can do one-handed push-ups with ease.

4. I want lots of kids. 6 would be ideal.

5. I am super indecisive. But when I know what I want, I know what I want.

6. I want to be on a reality show so bad. I have filled out my application for Survivor and The Amazing Race. Someday I will turn them in.

7. My biggest fear is having crooked teeth.

I tag; Megan, Elise, Abby, New Momma Mcallister, Amber, Brandy, and Jackie

No comments: