Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...
Newborns- I absolutely love newborns. I love their smell, the light in their eyes, their cries, absolutely everything about them. On Wednesday our good friends Cortney and Amy had an amazingly beautiful little boy, William. He is a doll. I am thankful that everything went well with the deliver and they have the joy of a new baby in the house.

Grandma Jo- Today I was able to go up and visit my Grandma Jo. She is such a delightful person to be around. She is always funny and so quick witted. She gave Cora awesome presents and we were able to have a great time together. I am thankful for her and raising my dad as a single mom. I am also thankful she married Virg. He is such a great Grandpa.

Sue Peterson- Sue is a huge influence in my life. She is such an amazing person. I am grateful for her testimony of the gospel and her willingness to help mine along. She has raised 6 amazing daughters and put up with Jack. It's a miracle she's not in an institution.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Two words:
Zoloft
Wellbutrin

Christensen Family said...

I may have to copy your thankful thursday idea, love that. O and don't feel bad just posting a random pic of Cora! I come to your site hoping to catch another darling pic of my little cousin.