Monday, June 2, 2008

Make-Up Monday of Thankful Thursday

I have missed a few Thankful Thursdays so I am doing a makeup post on this Monday. Make-up Monday!!!
Today I am thankful for....
1. Summer Mornings- I love and smell and feel of a summer morning.
2. Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner- This is the master cleaner. But it has to be the original. This product makes me so happy. It leaves everything clean and sparkling. It works on toilets, sinks, shower doors, windows, and anything that has tough water spots. In fact I will be cleaning all my windows this week with my trusty Lysol.
3. Little Brothers - Chad and Kade are the cutest uncles to Cora. Whenever Cora is bored at home or with Pete and I, I head up to my parents house and let Chad and Kade do their thing. They are so cute with her and always make her so so so happy.

1 comment:

Sue said...

The toilet bowl cleaner or the bathroom cleaner? I'm always looking for a new idea.