Thursday, June 5, 2008

UnThankful Wednesday

My awesome mom watched Cora last night so Pete and I could go to a Movie. We have wanted to see Iron Man for a really long time but just couldn't get things lined up. So we went and ate at Bajio and then headed to the theaters.
We have several movie tickets from rewards at Nu Skin. So while we were in line we decided it would be fun to give someone in line a pair of tickets. There weren't any couples in line. But we spotted a couple girls what looked like they would appreciate the tickets. So we handed them the tickets. Well they didn't even care, all they did was look at each other weird, take the tickets, and then left. Well thanks for saying thanks girls. Hope you don't enjoy your free movie.

4 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

That's what you get for being giving.

Amy said...

Are you kidding? Just reading it made me frustrated. Be grateful!

kira said...

SO this is what I would have done.....followed them into their movie and buy a big popcorn and drink. Sit right behind them (in disguise, of course--um wear sunglasses) and keep throwing popcorn at them. You know, heckle them a bit. And just when you know they are going to tell on you, you stand up to leave. "Oopsie! Did I just spill my drink all over you? Oh, I am so terribly sorry." Oh and you know what sticks fab in hair? Chewed up skittles. You know, you could even sit a few rows back with those babies.

Yes, I don't think about getting mad. I just think about how I can make it really fun for me to get even. :)

Megan said...

haha what a silly story, I totally would've ripped the tickets back away from the girls!!! So much for doing a good deed! AHHH!...the nerve of some people. Hopefully you atleast enjoyed your movie!