Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thankful Thursday

This week I haven't been very "Thankful" so I think I will throw in a few extra things to make me recognize my blessings.
Today I am thankful for.....
1. Shoes - Cora loves shoes and they keep her entertained for hours. She tries on every pair of her shoes and has now moved on to putting on her socks.
2. Early Rising - I have been rising a little earlier then usual and I love it. I feel I accomplish so much more in the day and I feel better.
3. Coach Gilchrist - He was my high school softball coach and I love him. He was like a dad to me through high school and always made me a better person. He magically appeared in one of our neighborhoods and made the ward that much better.
4. Tuesdays - I clean a house on Tuesdays and I LOVE IT. It's a lot of work but it's so great to come home with a check and an appreciation for a smaller home :)

5 comments:

The Ballard's said...

I love Thankful Thursday! This blogging thing has done wonders for my outlook. I now focus on all the good things that are happening.

Shel said...

I love the new header! I still remember you that way, so cute!

Cal and Whit said...

I love your Thankful Thursday posts! I love your new header too!

Anonymous said...

Yea Marie, I just checked out your blog. I have so much fun watching Angela's and Alyson's blog. It's just plain fun. It was great to see your sweet Cora I feel like I have had a little visit with you.
Yea!

Whitney said...

Gay! you put Gilchrist up before you put me. Dont really know how I feel about that