Monday, June 16, 2008

Cora's Toys


I find it hilarious what Cora plays with. She grabs the most peculiar things and they entertain her for hours. Today's toy of choice was one of Dad's extension cords. She draped it around her neck and tried for ever to connect the two ends. Then she walked around the house with it dragging and thought it was so cool.
She has also started a new language. She walks around the house talking so so so so much. But nothing even remotely resembles words. I LOVE IT. Hopefully I can get a recording of it.

5 comments:

kira said...

Cora, you are awesome!!!! I wish we could come play with you guys!! She is so cute and Marie, we miss you!!!

Debbie Richmond said...

How can anyone look at that picture of Pete and not say Cora looks like her Daddy??? Sorry sister, you are just going to have to produce another one that looks like you. It worked for Vicki, so what do you say???? Come on we need more babies to play with. love you all................:)

The Ballard's said...

That is a fun stage. I think that picture looks just like you. It is funny what different people see.

Anonymous said...

I really love that you are pleased that Cora is playing with extension cords. Most moms would flip out and think their babies were going to die. You're the best mom.

Love you!
Eryn

Megan said...

OOOH, I love the baby jabber. It's so cute. Even cuter when you're the only one who can translate cuz you're the mama! So cute. I'm glad she didn't cut off her circulation with the extension cord!!! She's so cute!