Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hopes and Wishes

I have been put in charge of organizing a 25 year wedding anniversary. Everything from the get-a-way to the present. This has led me to some amazing eye candy and has got me adding to my wish list. I thought I would help those of you wanting to get me a gift just for being me :)

This is a cute site that you can make personalized charms and pendants. I would love this little charm. But a C, of course. Add a little picture with that C and I am in heaven.







As you can see I want a necklace with sentimental charms. This way i can add those charms to my charm bracelet later on. This necklace came from Hella Good Products take a gander they have some very very cute things.










As I mentioned before I have a charm bracelet. This is actually my second as my first fell off in the halls of Canyon View Junior High (bad 3 years.) My current bracelet has a collection of charms from vacations, milestones in my life, and charms that were peculiar that I just had to have. Another wish is to have all of them charms soldered and secured onto my bracelet so that I have no fear of loosing them and I can wear it more.

I would love love a new jacket. I have been wearing a mean size medium North Face knock-off from China for last last 2 years. While it was great when I was large-with-child it's just not cutting it now. I feel like stay-puff.













My last wish I leave you with is a makeover. I want to copy Rachel Murray
and get a whole new look. As I have ponder this and as you all know have begged for a chop chop of my hair I have come to my senses. I don't want a chop chop I just want a change. So all I wish for is a good color and a pedicure. Then I can feel like a new woman.

1 comment:

ccrippen said...

Hi - I stumbled on to your blog and fell in love with the charm necklace, the single alphabet charm, and was wondering where I can find it. Would you be willing to give me a web address. You can email me at jcbcrippen1@juno.com.

Thanks - Charlotte :)