Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving Josephson Style

Here in Utah the Josephson's like to mix things up a little bit. We were having dinner at my brother Blake's house in Saratoga Springs. I woke up to a call from him Thursday morning telling us to come up early and bring something BIG to blow up. Big as in a dishwasher or an RV. Well we didn't have anything BIG so we just brought ourselves and knew Blake would come up with something.
While dinner (really lunch) was cooking a few of us ventured about 3 miles from Blake and Jer's house up to a hill where millions of shotgun shells, spent bullets, and carnage of pumpkins, clay discs, and beer bottles covered the ground. Blake and Pete mixed a few powders together, duct taped them to buckets of paint, 5 gallon buckets of paint. And well it made for some great Thanksgiving fun.
I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking.

7 comments:

Megan said...

That is awesome! I know that Tadd would have loved to be there with you guys; he's our resident explosives expert.

kelly said...

Wow! I love explosions and fire. It would have been great to join in. We will have to do that again when our family returns.

CHUNTZ said...

Oh my fun...can I invite myself next year?! LOL!

ErynwithaY said...

I like to blow things up, too. I seriously need to move to Utah and become a Josephson. Oh. BY THE WAY! Gabe and I set a date. August 8th, 2008 (08-08-08). HA!. Make that whole week free! I love you. Call me soon!

ErynwithaY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
abbyjane said...

Where's Walter?

Steve and Steph said...

Hey Marie, Your little one is getting so big. She is really cute. How are things going? I havent talked to you in awhile.