Monday, November 5, 2007

Thankful November (Inspired by Sue)

One of my favorite pseudo moms, Sue inspired me to list something I am grateful for each day through November.  I am starting a little late, but as always better late than never.

Sunday November 4, 2007
I am thankful for...
1. A healthy little girl
2. The same church everywhere in the world, even Las Vegas
3. Having dad back

Monday November 5, 2007
I am thankful for...
1. Thousands of toys at Cora's disposal
2. Grateful those toys aren't at our house
3. Allegiant Airlines, $29 to Clovis

4 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

Save that money for jeans!

Lori & Rj said...

Hi Marie! This is Lori (Garrett) Allen. I found your blog of brittany's. Your little girl is so cute! I hope you dont mind.. I added you to my blogs list.

Tara said...

Uh, your running has gone DOWN HILL GIRLY! I KNOW you miss me! I ran yesterday...proud? I sure am!

Megan said...

Marie, post more thankfulness! I look forward to checking what everyone's daily gratitude is directed towards.