Sunday, November 25, 2007

Clovis Trip (way over-due)

All three of us (Pete, Cora, and myself) drove to Vegas at the beginning of November and from there went to our separate ways. Cora and I fly to Clovis and Pete drove down to Temecula to pack up the rest of his dad's house.
The flight for Cora and I was super cheap so we thought it would be a fun little trip to take and see the new baby Braddock Castle, Brooke and Dave's little boy. While there we did a lot of fun (window) shopping and had yummy food. Before we had left for Clovis Cora started getting a little runny nose. I thought it was from the little boy that coughed on her in church while in Vegas, but it was not. Turns out it was from her new little teeth, 2 on the bottom. Because she had to endure this painful promise and she had done so many "firsts" on this trip I thought we needed to commemorate it with a toy.
So we bought Gretta, The Monkey. She loves Gretta and smiles every time Gretta makes her monkey sounds. This is the ONLY toy I have bought for Cora and I think it was a good investment.
Thanks for everyone who was so accommodating to Cora and I. We love you and will see you back in Clovis on the 20th.

2 comments:

g said...

oh my gosh- she is so incredibly cute Marie. I can't handle it.

Kristan Carter said...

So cute. How is Brooke doing? I want to see a picture of her little one.