Sunday, November 25, 2007

"No, Thanks Mom. I Can Get My Own Toys"

Cora had so many little trickets and random toys that I bought a nice little net from IKEA for her to store her things in. It's been really nice and keeps her room looking clean. Little did I know that it would make her so independent. Cora can keep her self entertained for hours in her crib simply because she gets her own toys out.
Here she is reaching in.

















Trying to fit her head in.













Caught!!!


At times she can even be found swinging from the net. One day I will come in to see a large piece of plaster missing from the ceiling and Cora underneath it, I am sure.

1 comment:

ty and megs said...

i have started loading mckinlay's crib with books at night so she can keep herself entertained in the mornings, giving me a little more sleepy time. maybe i can get her a toy net too to buy myself even more sleepy time! genius!

and gotta love teething! this last week the babe has been so clingy and snotty and yesterday--out popped tooth #8.