Friday, September 7, 2007

Tag, I'm it.


4 Jobs I've had...

1. Deseret News paper-route


2. Lonnies Dry Cleaners

3. Camp Rim Rock - Summer camp counselor. I love you ERYN!!

4. Nu Skin Enterprises

4 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over Again...

1. Forest Gump

2. Runaway Bride

3. Last of The Mohicans

4. Annie (the original)

4 Places I Have Lived...

1. UT

2. UT

3. UT

4. West Virginia

4 Favorite TV Shows...

1. LOST

2. FRIENDS

3. Prison Break

4. Hells Kitchen

4 Places I Have Been On Holiday...

1. Hawaii

2. Mexico

3. I am changing my answer. Paris, haa haa. How can you forget to put down a place like that.

4. Caribbean

4 Favorite Dishes...

1. Sweet Potatoes

2. Green Chile Chicken Salad @Bajio

3. Graham Crackers

4. Peaches

4 Websites I Visit Daily...

1. Amazon

2. Friends Blogs

3. Craigslist

4. Baby Center

4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now...

1. Hawaii at the beach house.

2. The Western Caribbean cruise, specifically Cozumel or The Caymans

3. Clovis, decorating our new home :)

4. Anywhere with Pete and Cora

Now here are 4 people that I am tagging...

1. Megan Loveless

2. Gloriana Smith

3. Danielle Josephson

4. Brittany Lewis

2 comments:

ty and megs said...

thanks marie! always fun to play a little game of blog tag.

Josh and Gloriana said...

oh jeez! seriously! i noticed though that Paris was not on your list od places you have been on holiday- that's how it is huh? Did you guys buy a new house? am i just out of the loop or what? i miss you!