Wednesday, September 12, 2007

It's time and it will be dramatic

So today I ate 6 cookies, that's right 6 Albertson's Chocolate Chip Cookies. And you know what that's embarrassing. It made me realize that I am never going to get to an ideal weight. So I am putting myself out there. I am exposing myself to the world, well not like in "Women's Appreciation Day" ("The Office" lovers will understand.) One of my biggest fears in life is having someone see me eating and think to themselves, "She should not be eating that, let alone eating at all." So I am hoping this fear of having friends and family see how I am right now will help me reach my goals.
I love to run but I always have an excuse not to. I love to walk up my hill but Cora is always sleeping or I don't have time cause I need to eat another cookie. So today, I am done. I am sick of always saying, "I am just like my dad." or "It's all cause of Grandma Jo" I need and want to be healthy and not always saying, "Diet starts Monday."
So here we go, starting tomorrow I will weigh in, take a picture of my self and post a weekly update. That way all of you Stott-family blog readers can hold me accountable. Here is where I am at;
150 Pounds

Where I want to be;

135 pounds and tone.

So please throw your worst my way. I want to hear I look bad at 150 and that I made you throw up in your mouth when you saw this picture. And then as I progress tell me how incredibly good looking I am. I am sure this will put an end to some friendship's but I warned you it would be dramatic. So there I am, exposed and embarrassed and crossing my fingers I can muster up the motivation.

10 comments:

ty and megs said...

ok. we have the same swim suit--and you look much better in it than i. good for you to let your inhibitions down marie! you have inspired me to get rid of my last baby pounds too. i totally hear you on the excuses. i've got a million. but when it comes down to it i'll never be happy with my body again if i don't buckle down and do something about it. it's always nice to know someone else is sacrificing the multiple cookies too! i'll keep you posted on my progress.

Marie Stott said...

Megs you are the best. We can be a TEAM (Together Everyone Achieves More, haa haa)

kira said...

Marie, count me in! -k- so I am no where near as cute as you in a swim suit, but I do have 20 more pounds to loose. I don't own a scale because I become obsessed. But I did get on the scale at Rosie's 2 month appointment yesterday and we are even. Let the games begin.

cat+tadd=sam said...

Throwing up. NOT! You look awesome.

g said...

first of all, i really really love you. Second of all- i weight more than that, and I haven't even had a baby- let's talk about that for a minute shall we? third, I just want to reiterate that I really really love you.

Marie Stott said...

G. I love you too. I miss you so much. And Cora can almost wear your dress. Although it will drag on the floor. She is just like her parents. Short legs and "big bones" haa haa. Ok since she's a cute baby we can say fat :)

Cal and Whit said...

OK! I have totally recomitted my self. I am in this one with ya Laroo! By the way, WAY TO GO with the whole picture thing. Now you know, I could NOT do that! EVER! Good luck and I am with you all the way! By the way, you look great already in that little blue number!

Kev and Aubs said...

Holy Cow Marie. You only wish that you looked bad. Maybe you should have slumped down or something so it looked like you have anything to lose. Either way, I know how it is to not love the way you look. I'm going for it too! And just for you--barf! love you Marie

Beeta said...

Marie... I laughed my head off when I read this post. You are hilarious and one brave girl! I'm right there with ya on the "short legs and big bones!" All of my jeans have to be hemmed about 10 inches, it's awesome. Seriously though, you look super hot and you KNOW you are about 110% muscle. Someday I'll try the diet thing, but I think I just love treats too much! Bring on the cottage cheese!!!

Tara Fears said...

Marie, I LOVE you! You crack me up! Why don't we go on some Saturday morning runs together?!? Can I help motivate you...and you me?!? I'd like to loose a little fattage too. And I have that swim suit too. Actually TWO of them and you look better in yours than I do in mine.