Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Moving On

Cora is moving onto cereal. But she is not getting the job done very well. She can't quite figure out the whole spoon thing. In the previous posts I mentioned she loves her tongue, well she does the same thing with her tongue right when the spoon gets to her mouth. So nothing goes in her mouth.

And Walter waits anxiously for his turn to get some grub. He tries to by sly and acts like he is stretching, however he just get his mouth closer to the food. At one point he was licking Cora's hands and feet just to get a little taste.
Well Cora had had enough and took matters into her own hands. And this is why Great Danes are so wonderful. It didn't even bother him. He almost seemed to enjoy it!

5 comments:

kira said...

what a good dog. just wait a few years until Cora is trying to put a bonnet on him!

kira said...

on another note...kelly wants to know why we are not friends of the program.

Emily said...

Too cute! Just wait until she gets a little older . . .she will be throwing her unwanted food on the ground just to see the dog catch it in midair. My little one discovered this with my two dogs. Needless to say, they hover around the table while she eats, and she happily gives them her food.

Josh and Gloriana said...

her face is too much. so is walter's. this post killed me! those pictures are awesome!

Jaime Stephens said...

so don't ask me how I came across your blog but I did... Random this is Jaime Jolley remember I run into you and pete all the time haha, but I haven't for awhile. Anyways just wanted to say hi. Cora is beautiful how fun. we are at jaimejolleystephens.blogspot.com