Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Thoughts for 8/13/09

Today I was thinking that I wish my little girls had PAUSE II buttons. Not to pause Cora mid tantrum but pause to fully enjoy each baby girl individually. I would pause Cora to stare into her eyes while she's looking out the window at a bird. I would pause Penny so she'll stop changing and I can just snuggle her while she's still "little". I don't have the time with Penny that I had with Cora. I loved to just hold Cora while she slept and stare at every little inch of her face. Now with Penny I must do that in between helping Cora "cook" with her pots and KIX and helping her "build Jack". I grab a quick glance at Penny's every changing eyes before I put Cora on the potty, only to have her want to get right back off.
LIttle girls are something amazing and I am so lucky to have two.

4 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

I want one of those too.. Let me know if you find a pause button. Girls are fun (a handful) but so fun. I too hate that the little ones just grow faster than you can blink...

Also, thanks for you comment if Pete is familiar with any Data Recovery programs I would LOVE his help with my mac.. Let me know when you can my email is bjstephens4@yahoo.com or you can just leave me a comment Thanks!

Cal and Whit said...

cute post Laroo! I really liked it, and I love those little girls! I wish you had a pause botton too so that they would stay the same for each time I see them! They are too too cute!

Rachel Murray said...

I feel the same way. Sometimes I feel guilty that I don't get to give Brynn 100% of my attention like I gave Mason. I love having 2 kids, but it makes life go by way too fast.

abo-bder said...

فنى