Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I want...


My creative space, originally uploaded by *jenny b allsorts.

Today I was looking on different website trying to get ideas for different things. As I looked through more and more pictures I decided there are a lot of things I want from myself. So I think I should write them down...
I want....
to be creative and have a place to be creative in (example above)

to cut my hair

to be able to take great pictures like my hubby

to have the dedication to wake up every morning and take a walk with Walter

to be proactive about helping others when I think about it

to be a better friend

to have more room in my house

to have less "things" in my house

to read the entire BOM start to finish

to be an amazing mother just like mine

to Spend more time with just my hubby

people to stop getting divorced out of selfishness

to create more adventures for Cora

to learn how to grocery shop

to complete a half-marathon

to see Eryn

to just be a better person over-all

to buy school supplies

to go to school

to raise my girls to be strong, self-confident, lovely, and kind little girls

Maybe some day I will turn this into a checklist. Maybe some day I will be able to accept who I am and acknowledge the little accomplishments each day. Until then I will continue wanting.

5 comments:

Cal and Whit said...

Wow, nice job writing a list. I think I would be too intimidated to even write mine down! That pic looks like it would be in your house! I liked this post, made me think of the things that my list woudl have! Love you Laroo!

Cunning said...

Like the list. When I first read the "I want" I immediately thought of clothes- you are a way better person than I am, clearly!

Cunning said...

Like the list. When I first read the "I want" I immediately thought of clothes- you are a way better person than I am, clearly!

Tara said...

Fabulous List Marie!!! How's life?!? Speaking of half-marathon...I totally miss running with you! I'm going to try to get in to do the Moab half this spring, after baby comes. Hopefully it's enough training...you should come down and do it too! :)

Eryn with a Y said...

Sooooo Cora's first adventure should be to spend a week with Gabe and Eryn. I have NEVER offered this to anyone but am sure I would love Cora as if she were my own. I not-so-secretly wish she were my own. Adventures for her include learning to read at an acceptable 2 year old level, riding a horse (Pete, don't worry), meeting library weirdos and winning them over with her charming personality, making Gabe love babies and children more, and becoming Eryn's BFFFFFFFFF which is quite the adventure as you well know!