Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cause She's That Cute

So, we are super awesome because we have super awesome friends with super awesome creativity. Do you get the point, we are awesome. And this is why; our good friends the Harrison's design and create their own scrapbook paper and products. They also do clothing and plush toys of their "iconic" creatures. The wife of the Harrison's is also part of the very posh Garden Girl Scrapbook Team. Because of their awesomeness and talent we benefit immensely. I can't scrapbook one ounce, I am too indecisive. So Mrs. Harrison does it for me. And most recently one of her fellow Garden Girls realized how cute Cora was and wanted to scrap her. Cause she's that cute. And lucky for us she's awesome as well. She check out what Sarah Klemish has done for us. And check out her other stuff.









8 comments:

be you blithe and bonny said...

That is so darling! I'm not a "scrapbooker" but this makes me want to try! She is so cute! I LOVE the pics of the two of you, especially the first one where you are wearing a hat.

Jaala said...

The paper and embellishments are so freaking cute... as well as Cora! HA! I want some!

Myers Family said...

josie,
crazy I didn't know you had a baby. shes a cutie. we could get together sometime.

Phil and Holly said...

So cute! You know you're gonna have to do this with ALL of your kids or they'll be mad at you when they're older! jk hah thats how it was in my family- the first child had tons of pictures and then each one after that got less and less.. me being the last.. hmmph! ;)
-Holly

oldemail said...

How lucky for you to have someone do that for you! She did a beautiful job, but little Cora is so cute, she'd make any scrapbook page darling! :) Hope you're doing well!!

Unknown said...

She is so cute. Your also lucky to have a hubb as a photographer!!!!! Is that how you spell that??? Anyway, she is a doll.

Cassie Bogart said...

How's it going???? WOW! Long time no see...this is Cassie Gonzalez, now Bogart. I found your blog on thru a friend of a friend. I was just browsing to see who I knew and stumbled upon yours. Small world. You have a darling little girl. How time flies when you have little ones!:) email me if you get a chance to read this...cassie.bogart@gmail.com.
Hopefully talk to you soon.

CHUNTZ said...

So adorable, youre amazing...my scrapbooks seriously are pics...nothing more you super scrapbooker you!