Monday, December 3, 2007

Entertainment on 200 South

We live on a fairly busy street. So it's not uncommon to have our house lit up with emergency crew lights. Most often it's someone getting pulled over. One night or morning I should say a girl was pulled over right in front of our house. She was put in handcuffs and her car searched. From what we could tell the officers pulled out bags of drugs and paraphernalia. It was very entertaining to watch.
The other day while I was walking out to the garbage I saw a row of cop cars lining our street. So I peeked around the corner of our house to see what was going on. They were giving a guy a sobriety test. Haa ha it was comical to watch. From what I can tell he didn't pass the test. Then they pulled out the breathalyser and after he took that they put him in the back of one of the cars. I am guessing he was drunk :)
The best part was when they started searching his car. I could quite tell but I counted 3 open beer bottles that the officer pulled out. In addition to all the cases of beer they recovered. I tried to get as many pictures as I could but I couldn't quite get the zoom I wanted. My neighbor was also enjoying the show and she said they pulled out guns as well. I am guessing that is what the officer was pulling out of the camo bag.
I knew this was blog material and I hope you all enjoyed it was much as I did.

1 comment:

Amy said...

That is funny and total blog material! I want to see a sobriety test in action! "Lucky" (I hope you read that like Napolian would have said it)