Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Penny


I know this is late and a new post is WAY overdue. But she is Penny Ann Stott was born May 15 at 2:40 am, weighing in at 7 lbs 12 oz and 20 inches. She has loads of hair and is pretty cool. In her first 3 weeks of life she has gone to a wedding, a funeral, visited Clovis, and marched in a Prop 8 rally. Needless to say she is tired along with her mother.
Daddy is setting up the studio today to snap of few shots of her so there will be more to post and much more to write. Here's to hoping this post will satisfy you all for the moment.

5 comments:

Betsy said...

Oh my gosh, Marie she is beautiful!!! I've been wondering if your sweet baby came yet. Absolutely beautiful!! I hope your family is doing well.

Suzanna said...

Congrats! What a sweet little baby girl. She is adorable!

Cassie Bogart said...

I love baby's that have tons of hair!! I think it's the cutest! Congrats, oh and do you live in California now???

Kristie said...

CONGRATS!!!! She is so cute. Love all of her hair.

Cunning said...

She does exist! I was nervous when I saw you with an empty carrier the other day :) She's so cute!