Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cora's Vocabulary

Me "Cora you are some kind of stinky. Did you go poo poo?'
Cora "No not yet. I not poopy yet."

From the back room I hear, "Eww poo poo." Me, "Cora did you poop?" Cora, "Not yet. Later"

Me "Cora what do you want for breakfast?"
Cora "Uh, hmmm peaches, and cheese. Hmmm Kix kix kix. Hmmm Applesauce."
I will give her all of that and she will eat all of it.

If Cora doesn't want something and says NO! we ask her Cora, "what do you say?" And this is what she says, "No tank you thank you tank you."

Cora comes running from the other room, "I wanna dance." And busts out her awesome moves.

Cora says paper as if she was French, "papiere."

Her favorite songs to sing are;

"Water" = Give Said the Little Stream
"Pop" = Tiny Tim The Turtle (bubble, bubble, pop.)
"God" = I am a Child of God
"Fox" = Old McDonald Had a Fox (our own little rendition)
"Beam" = Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam
"This one" = Do As I'm Doing (She asks for this as she's patting her knees.)

Every time I put a dress on her she asks, "Church, nursery?" And the proceeds to ask about, "John, Vicki, Tirtin, Tarly, and Papa John." All her friends she sees at church.

She spends her days, "cooking", "making tooties", and "doing colors."

Her automatic response when ever we are in the car and Pete honks the horn, "Gosh, Go!" very loud.

4 comments:

Sue said...

What a character! (only what I would expect given the gene pool)

ty and megs said...

i think we need to tape record our girls. it amazes me the things they could up with. so. darn. cute.

Josh and Gloriana said...

yay!!!! I missed you so much- I almost squealed out loud when I saw that you had updated :) Those things cora says are so darn cute- I wish I could hear her say them- love it! love you!

Jaala said...

The "gosh, go" is the best part. Holy crap I love that girl!