Saturday, January 3, 2009

Last Meal

I am copying Cat since I love food probably more then her.
If I was on death row and had to pick one last meal I wouldn't have to think twice about it. I would have 2 entrees;
Bajio Chicken Green Chile Quesadilla with extra meat. By far my favorite meal. The extra meat is key as it adds more of the delicious onions and sweet sauce. Black beans with sweet rice, and mango salsa.
Second entree would be the Filet Steak that Pete had last week at Carraba's. It was divine. Along with a baked sweet potato.
For dessert I would ask for the Macaroni Grill Lemon cake. That thing is absolutely amazing. And the sauce it's covered in couldn't be any better.

5 comments:

Cort and Amy said...

I love love love the lemon cake!!!! It's one of my all time favorites too!!!

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

I'm so glad I got to see you last week... us girls can never get over how wonderful you are! We all look uup to you and your SO FUN personality! Cora is gorgeous too! Congrats again on the new baby!

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

I'm so glad I got to see you last week... us girls can never get over how wonderful you are! We all look uup to you and your SO FUN personality! Cora is gorgeous too! Congrats again on the new baby!

Eryn with a Y said...

This is very interesting. I would have sweet corn from Ohio, turnip greens with extra vinegar from the Cracker Barrel and a vanilla milkshake from the Maugansville Creamey ( in the town my parents live in). BEST EVERRRRRRR. I think I should also be a vegetarian. I would be really good at it. HOW ARE YOU?

PS I am a bad blogger.

Melissa said...

Hey Marie- I found your blog through blog stocking, hope that's ok. Your little girl is so cute!! Congrats on being pregnant again. When are you due?