Monday, December 8, 2008

Stealing from Whit-Ing

A good family friend challenged her readers and I thought it would be fun.

Things I don't care about;
Cora being in her pajamas or grubby clothes all day. If I go out I dress her the best I can. But when we are in, what's the point?

Making presents or treats for every person in the neighborhood. I apologize but I am sure they will all get enough sugar creations to last them through the holidays. It doesn't mean I care about them any less.

Dressing like I "should." Whether this means dressing like an adult or like every other "Utah" mom I don't care. I do spot the occasional outfit that I would love to have, but we all know I couldn't put it together if I tried. So I wear what I want when I want and don't care. Although Pete's opinion does matter sometimes, he has a great eye.

Trying to be different. We are all different in our own way. And everyone is spending way too much time and effort to try to be different. Little do they know they are all being the same.

A certain person. She chose to see things the way she wanted to. And in doing so has ruined a great friendship for her husband and mine. But I don't care anymore. I have no regrets and did nothing wrong.

Eating too many Oreos. Until I am getting Oreo stained teeth I will eat Oreos to my little hearts content.

Staying up too late. Pete is a late owl and I hate going to bed without him. So I stay up way too late everynight.

6 comments:

The White's said...

I think all of that "I don't care stuff" sound good to me. Good job, and by the way, Im staying up late too. For tonight anyway

cat+tadd=sam said...

I L-L-L-ove what you said about people trying to be different, you are so profound! I may quote you! And about that one person, I dislike he/she along with you. I'm so supportive.

Whitney said...

I hope Im not that certain person you dont care about any more:)

Eryn with a Y said...

I really love how much you love Pete. It's wonderful. He's a really lucky guy. And btw, I think you are the most interestingly unique and beautiful girl I've ever know....besides Cora. Tell her I said holllaaaaaa.

Josh and Gloriana said...

i should write a post like this...I am feeling like I care about too much stuff right now. Too much stress!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.