Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Copying Sue, again.

I am doing Thankful November again because it will helped me be more aware of how blessed I am.

11.1.08
I am thankful for...
1. The ability to work in my yard.
2. A husband who is a master of all trades.
3. My brother-in-law Ryan.

11.2.08
I am thankful for...
1. A good primary presidency that can shuffle things around when I am sick.
2. Coco-motion, best hot drink maker ever.
3. Pete taking care of Cora so I can sleep.

11.3.08
I am thankful for...
1. Roxanne's test was negative.
2. Best neighbor's, The Goodman's
3. Cora's dance moves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering if I should start a blog and dedicate to my love of the Stotts, Utah, and the coolest kid on the planet - Cora Stott? I mis you guys so much it makes me crazy sometimes. Don't ever forget that in the midst of all the people who love you in Utah there is a tiny little family consisting of me, Gabe and a winer dog named Biff, love you so much and miss you even more. Happy November! I'm thankful for you!

Whitney said...

Really just once I would love to be on that thankful list. Haha I am joking (kind of) But I think that is so great that you post the things you are thankful for