Sunday, July 20, 2008

Current Obsession

I am taking Mals lead and listing my current obsessions. These are things that literally keep me up at night.
Yoga-Just attended my local rec center for a yoga class. I freaking loved it. I wish it was offered more then once week. Luckily I have my second obsession.
Wii Fit- So fun. The only video games Cora will play.
Kissing Balls- So cute and fun to make.
Making my bed- I feel completely mis-placed until this is done each day.
Sweeping- I sweep my kitchen at least twice a day.
Orla Keily- A sweet friend "Bean" gave me an Orla Keily bag. I absolutely love her stuff and am indebted to Bean for passing one on.
Sewing- Or the thought of sewing. If I had a room where I could leave my sewing machine out at all times I would sew all the ideas in my head. I have heather Bailey fabric just sitting in a closet waiting to be turned into awesomeness.
Anna Maria- Her fabric and creations are so delicious (eye candy).
Cora- Need I say more.
Gardening- I started a garden and it's struggling. But I am still excited to see what comes of it.
Sweet Potatoes- I love them, prepared any way. They make amazing macaroni and cheese.
Vegas- We usually go to Vegas like once every other month but because of gas we haven't been in way too long. But we have a trip planned in September and I am excited and so looking forward to hanging out in the sleazy city.
Phil and Teds- I want one so so bad.
Softball- I miss playing on a regularly basis. So I am making a resolve to practice, get better, and play more.
Chicken Green Chile Salad or Quesadilla- So amazing and makes me happy every time I have it.
Christian Bale- Who would have thought he would go from pushin' papes to being the best Batman EVER!!!
Glasses- I am blind and need to find a good pair a frames to fit my weird face.
Attempting to be positive- I let other people bring me down. There is a certain person who brings out the worst in me. And I hate that someone like that has an effect on me. So I am trying to be positive and forget about that person and be positive more often.
Pete- He's so great and I am obsessed with being around him.

11 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

What a lovely list. "pushin' papes" ahahaha, you funny. Who is this negative person? Do I know him/her?

Tara Fears said...

OK can we talk about HOW exactly a sweet potato is turned into Macaroni and Cheese? Maybe you should post that recipe. I do enjoy sweet potatoes in just about every way BUY the traditional casserole way (with the marshmallows on top) - And hello, LOVE Bajio's salad too! It's probably the biggest thing I miss from Provo!

Tara Fears said...

Is Caitlyn the negative person?! :)

Tara Fears said...

Stay FAR FAR away from that one! :)

be you blithe and bonny said...

Hi Marie! I just found you from El's site - what great pics of Cora, absolutely adorable. I enjoyed your obsession list - I need to get some health obsessions like yours (yoga, making bed, green chili quesadillas)
Hope you don't mind me dropping in!

be you blithe and bonny said...

Oh an I am curious about the sweet potatoes-mac n cheese, too... This isn't some bizarre baby food is it???

The Alands said...

Hey Marie,

It was fun seeing you at the mall, Cora is so cute! I love the post, I need to try and be more like you and be positive, it really is hard. You guys need to come have a Sunday dinner with us at the Aland's. Cora really is darling, I love that she will walk around the mall, that would be a nightmare with Ty.

Jenny

Jaime Stephens said...

Those pictures of cora couldn't be any cuter wow she is adorable, and you guys take some awesome photos!! I also want to hear about the mac and cheese and sweet potato combo.. Thanks for the info on the phil and teds I checked it out online it looks awesome. Do they have any at any stores around here to check out?

Aubrey said...

I think I am the only person that can just shut the bedroom door and not think about making my bed all day. You are good, Whit is good, come on people, just join the me and Don't make your bed for once!

Teener said...

Thanks for the shout out Marie! I'm glad you're liking the bag. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.